CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

First Day Of Pre-School

Grace and I both had our first day of pre-school today. All in all it went pretty well. Grace had a couple of melt downs when she saw me with my class of kindergartners, but by the end of the day she was doing great. With a little more time I am sure it won't be as hard on her (or me). Here are a few pics of Grace's big day...



Trying to figure out how to hold a back pack AND a lunch box

O.K., now she is all situated and ready for school! =)

Grace sure looks short next to her peers! (Don't worry, she makes up for it in ATTITUDE!) ;)

Dancing with her class. The boy in the background was actually a great techno dancer!

Grace on the other hand just ran around in circles squealing.

(Must have gotten her dancing skills from Mommy) ;)



Now she is ready to take on the world!

(Which I am fine with, as long as she doesn't cross the street...) ;)



13 comments:

Lynda said...

She does look tiny doesn't she? I can't believe she is so big!

Jamie said...

Oh so cute! Looks like you found the perfect lunch box. Glad it was a good day for both of you.

Jill said...

Congratulations on your first day. Like I said earlier this is a great place for you because of your sensitivity towards children.. Way to go on pursuing your dreams.

Beth said...

Looks like a great day. It is also much easier when they are close by, and you know they are having a good time.

Wendi said...

Looks like she is enjoying herself. You will do great at your new job. I'm sure school will be here and gone before you know it.
We will be praying for your new job and that Grace does well.
Bye

Jeanine said...

What a little cutie! Looks like a great dancer...so that must mean you are TOO! Just make sure she looks BOTH WAYS...TWICE...before crossing the street and taking on the world!

Momma PG said...

very cute!!!! It's so sad that my number 2, Henry got exactly zero pics of his first day of pre-school...bad mommy. Congrats on job and school!!

Lori said...

I am so sure that this will work out beautifully for you and grace both.
So, how was your day at school????
Inquiring minds want to know....

;0)

vAdA said...

Aw...that is adorable!! Wow...preschool? =[. Well, it sure looks like she's having a blast!! Those were really cute pictures! =]

Tricia said...

I am glad all is going well...it is a milestone that's for sure...

Ginger said...

I hope you post again soon, Carol, and let us know how things are going. I hope all is well I miss you and am praying for you.

randi said...

i love those pictures.

eva said...

That's a funny story and i like it