CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow I start my new job with the Boys & Girls Club in Pasco, right next to CBC where I will be taking courses to get my Early Childhood Education degree. I will be co-teaching in the Kindergarten room. My shift will be a split shift to allow for college classes that start next week. I am very happy about the new position and their willingness to be so flexible with my schedule every term so I can take the classes I need.

Grace also starts her first day of pre-school/day care tomorrow. God totally had His hand in all of this and I will be working just one classroom over from where Grace will be. I am very thankful that God cares about even the smallest details of my life. I must admit I am still very sad to not be staying home with Grace, the change is going to be hard on both of us. I know that I chose this when I adopted as a single Mom. I knew ahead of time that working full time was not going to be a choice, and I would not change my decision for anything in the world... but, it is still hard. Please keep Grace and I in your prayers as we make this transition. Please pray that I will not only be thankful that God cares about the details of my life, but that I will also actually TRUST Him with them...

3 comments:

Jeanine said...

You and Grace will do just fine. How wonderful that you will only be a room apart so you can "check-in" on each other! You and Grace will be in my prayers for a quick adjustment to a new situation.
J

Lori said...

you and grace will be in our prayers today, my friend, as you begin this new journey.
you will be fine...better than fine...look down.....2 sets of footprints!

;0)

Tricia said...

I will be lifting you up to our God knowing He will give you what you need at this new job. It's so good to know we can always trust Him. I can't wait to hear about it Wed.