CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Thanks Todd!

Grace's God-Daddy is not only the bestest God-Daddy EVER, he also takes great pics! Todd took some pics of Grace for her 3rd birthday, to help me avoid studio fees. Grace was not an easy subject, as she is not one that likes to be told to sit and pose a certain way or to smile on queue... I know what most of you are thinking... "Oh no, NOT sweet little Gracie!" LOL! Yup my daughter was in true to herself form, but Todd was still able to get some great pics. ;)












I have another post I am working on about my little peanut so stay tuned! ;)


3 comments:

Jill said...

All of a sudden she looks like such a big girl. Her face is changing and she looks like a preschooler, not a toddler. Great pictures! I especially like the one in the tree. True to her monkey self ;o)

Lynda said...

Todd takes excellent pics, and I have no doubt that Grace was a very good girl through it all! She is such an easy and angelic toddler. I never have a problem when I take care of her. Of course I rarely say no to her. Maybe that's why.

eva said...

I will