CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace!

The Princess awaits her royal subjects!

Grace loves playing tag on the toy structure =)

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday

With all this candy, it is hard to wait!

Evie, really gets into her sidewalk chalk art!

Digging in! ;)

Well the party was VERY fun. Grace had a great time and is currently into the third hour of her nap! Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped make Grace's day so special.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I am glad everyone had so much fun, especially the birthday girl! What'd you do during her long nap? Hmmm...sounds nice. See ya in the morn!

Jill said...

What a great time!

You did a great job, Mom!

Jeanine said...

Happy, HAPPY belated, birthday, Grace! Looks like the Princess had a royal birthday celebration! She is adorable...absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Great cake, too! Very clever! I'm glad Grace had fun and it looks like her guests did, too! Enjoy playing with the doll houses...come on...I know you'll be playing with them after Grace goes to bed ;)

Jamie said...

Your cake was very impressive! Glad the party was a hit, wish I could have been there.

Lynda said...

It was a great party! I am glad I was there. I can't believe our little baby is growing so fast. She is certainly an Auntie Lynda's girl!