CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Day At The Park




Grace and I spent a few hours at the river today. It was so nice and sunny! There was an art festival going on so we browsed though some neat exhibits and I did some “people watching” ;) Art exhibits attract some very interesting people! I even saw this really weird dude who could not quit smiling at Grace… Oh, wait, that was Pastor Wells… =) Anyway, it was really fun and relaxing. Grace loved splashing around in the wading pool, (getting Mommy drenched in the process) and of course her bubble gum flavored snow cone was a big hit!

9 comments:

emmajess said...

sounds like fun! hope u hav a great rest of the weekend! ttyl!

Wendi said...

I wanted to see the art this weekend but didn't get a chance. It was nice and toasty this weekend. Looks like you guys had a good time! See you on tuesday!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hi, just dropping in for the first time. I enjoyed reading your posts. The ones about your friend are very touching.

vAdA said...

Aww...sounds like a blast!! Im glad u 2 girlies had fun!!

Jill said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one with you and Gracie. I don't think we moms take enough pictures actually with our kids.

Glad you had a great day in the sun!

randi said...

sounds like fun i love the pictures.

Tricia said...

I used to love taking my girls to the wading pool when they were little. One favorite memory was when I forgot Timmary's swim diaper, so she looked like Mama from that old show Mama's Family (I think that's the title). Anyway, it was sooooo funny!!!

Carol said...

That is fummy Tricia! Those older diapers use to get soooo HUGE! =D

Anonymous said...

I love to watch people. The last time I had a chance was in June waiting for my sister to get off the plane.