CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!

My Mommy makes me do all messy projects in the buff...

Are yellow eggs bad like yellow snow Mommy?


Please do not attempt this at home, I am a professional!


Am I cute or what?



My BFF, Ella, wore a coordinating outfit with my own (totally unplanned), I guess great minds think alike! We were both considering wearing pastels when we saw red and white dresses, at which point we both realized it was PERFECT for Easter, because Jesus died on the cross and His blood washes our hearts white as snow... I just love having a BFF who understands me, thinks like me, and looks absolutely fabulous in my favorite color too! I hope your Easter was as fun as mine and I hope you know that Jesus loves you so much, He died for you... AND THE TOMB IS EMPTY BECAUSE HE LIVES!!!!! Happy Easter!


Grace

11 comments:

Lynda said...

I thought Grace said that Jesus Came back in a car really really fast!

Carol said...

lol! She did! It was sooo FUNNY! She said ..."and after He died on the cross He run and run and run then got in Him car!" HYSTERICAL!!! =)

Wendi said...

hey Carol, looks like you guys had fun. We didn't do eggs this year, Randi was mad at me. But hey yesterday at church Randi said you waved in the parking lot, i totally didnt see you. So picture me waving to you now...sorry.

Jeanine said...

Looks like you enjoyed your Easter! Grace is just SO DARN CUTE! I love the BFF coordinating dresses, too! Faith was SO excited for Easter this year. She said it's her favorite holiday because we get to go to church. HUH? We go to church every Sunday! Anyway, she LOVES Easter!

Anyway...glad you had a good celebration of Jesus resurrection...and the fact that he got His car! Silly girl!

kim said...

Love, love, love it. Love the red dresses! She and Ella are ADORABLE!!!!

eva said...

that was so cute and sweet

eva said...

lol love you guys coral and grace

eva said...

love the dress it mackes ella and you two didn't know it

eva said...

lol it is my b-day

eva said...

thank you grace .are you realy a professional ? did you realy pick that out? ... so many questions didi u rele think that yellow eggs r bad? lol

Carol said...

=)