CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~I WONDER...~

I saw this on the internet and just had to share, because it is such a beautiful picture of our Abba Father (Daddy) as well as the wonderful gift of adoption. (Both mine as His child, and for all of us who are blessed with an adopted child of our very own...)

10 DAYS ... AND I WONDER ...
This was written by another adoptive parent ... this family is 10 days away from meeting their sons.

I wonder...when it was 10 days before I met God and He adopted me, was HE this excited?

I wonder if His stomach did flips and He got tears in His eyes when He thought about holding me for the first time.

I wonder if His heart ached when He thought about my life without Him as my Daddy.

I wonder if it grieved Him to know that I was living as an orphan and had no hope of a future without Him.

I wonder if He was as okay with paying my ransom as I am with paying our boys'.

I wonder if, for Him, there was no cost too high, no sacrifice too great.

I wonder...

2 comments:

Lori said...

How beautiful....
thank you for sharing.

;0)

Leslie said...

Wow Carol. That was really beautiful. Thank you.