CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Thing 1 & Thing 2

Well today did not start out well as Grace has had a fever off and on for the 2nd day in a row. We stayed home in hopes that some good rest would help her feel better so she would not miss all the days festivities. (She missed her Halloween Party at pre-school) She still had a fever but seemed in good spirits so I thought I would try an hour or so at the church harvest party, (after all, Thing 2 would have been very lonely without her buddy...)


Jill (Ella's Mommy) and I thought Thing 1 & 2 outfits would be perfect for our duo, and boy were we right! These little munchkins were so hyper and all over the place it was VERY hard to even get a decent pic of both of them at the same time!


Ella was able to sit about two seconds longer than Grace... ;)



I had to include this photo of Grace just after she gave Ella a big shove... For no apparent reason, other than Ella was there.... Such a sweet girl, don't ya think! ;)


OFF FOR THE RACES! ;)



Awwww, they really do adore eachother!

"Daddy Ron" helps Gracie get TWO hole in ones and win a stuffed turtle! (No that is not a cigarette, just her third sucker!) ;)


Ella was the big winner in the GIANT CANDY BAR WALK!
After about an hour we went back downstairs to rest with friends before heading home. Grace was sitting at the table with her sucker and kool-aid, when she let us all know the evening was truly over by puking on the table... I know I am a horrible Mommy for taking my sick daughter out in the first place, but please remember, she is my first and only child and I just could not bear having her miss such a fun night! Would you believe there are so many more reasons why I will never win Mother of the Year? Oh well! ;)


I want to give a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to AUNTIE LYNDA for making the wigs for Grace and Ella! The outfits were adorable and a HUGE hit! Thank you Lynda for all your hard work and for being the BESTEST AUNTIE EVER!!!!


11 comments:

Lynda said...

i know... i rock!

Jeanine said...

Hey...you know it's a good party when someone pukes ;) Sorry Grace was sick, but you know, I would have probably done the same thing. Don't beat yourself up over it! You gave her a fun evening...and she'll never forget it!

Wendi said...

ohh my I didnt know she was sick. I'm glad I missed the puking, because I would of puked too...and that would of been an aweful site!

Hope shes feeling better soon!

Leslie said...

Thing 1 & Thing 2 are so cute...what an inspired idea for two very busy little darlings. I hope Grace feels much better soon.

Jamie said...

Those costumes are adorable! I'm sorry Grace wasn't feeling well, hopefully she is doing better now.

Tori said...

oh my goodness that's cute

kim said...

These are absolutely adorable! Grace is so cute in her costume! Thing 1 and Thing 2 - clever, very clever! I must say I do miss the dressing up in Europe, not the Halloween holiday, but the dressing up!

Ginger said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures! That way I can feel like I was there...and I didn't even have to fight the crowds!

eva said...

I think That's Cute don't you form Eva Shelby

eva said...

i LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eva said...

Ella and grace adore each other that's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!