CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

~Mommy's Little Baker~

I am getting ready for my good friend Lisa to come up with her 3 kids. She will be spending 3 days with us and Grace and I are really looking forward to it! Tonight I decided to bake some cookies and throw them in the freezer, to have on hand for all the kiddos. Grace was a big helper!

I don't have any step stools tall enough to accommodate my daughter...


Grace loves cookie dough, just like her Momma!


Carefully putting in the fork print.

(We just did one way, we will go for the criss-cross when she is 5!)


The proud baker!


Pretty good, if I do say so myself!!!

14 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you two had a great time! I forgot that your friend was coming in town this week.

The cookies look awesome. Makes me want to bake.

Leslie said...

I see a future Mrs. Fields in the works. Hey, I love your RED kitchenaid mixer...very cool tool!

Jamie said...

Too cute! I'm sure they are delicious.

Jeanine said...

Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, MMMMMMMMM! They look like delicious cookies, Gracie! Could you send me some in Minnesota?

Beth said...

What fun! The last couple weeks have been crazy busy at our house, but I think this would be a good weekend to do some cookin' with my girls. Thanks for the reminder to just have fun!

Lori said...

so cute!
does she do dishes, too???

;0)

Wendi said...

I could really go for a nice warm baked cookie!
Have fun with your friend this week!

vAdA said...

Aww...that is so adorable!! She's so cute!...cookie dough is the best!! I was just eating some a few mintues ago =]. ttyl Carol!!

Carolyn T said...

I LOVE the pic of her standing on the counter with the mixer.......that is classic....Incredible moments !!!
Care

Tori said...

aww she's so cute!

randi said...

yummmmm those cookies look so good.

Lynda said...

I can't believe our little Grace is getting so big. Remember last year when she had such a hard time decorating the ginger bread house? She really couldn't understand why she had to put the yummy candy on the house when all she wanted to do was eat it.

Carol said...

Watching her decorate the ginger bread house was HISTERICAL! Especially when she would take the candy out of her mouth to put on the house... =) that was only like 9 months ago, not even a year, she is growing up fast!!!!

eva said...

Give me the recipe I love every thing